The best way Private Mekong Cruise to Luang Prabang
This trip is perfectly suited for couples wanting a relaxing trip experiencing the wonders of the Mekong River. Starting from Huay Xai – Pakbeng to Luang Prabang and journey down the Mekong River where you will see a great view of the river. This is a romantic getaway on your vacation. You can get an experience of lifetime on the Mekong River.
Please enjoy the cruise on the Mekong River with us.
# Day 1 Cruise downstream: Huay Xai – Pakbeng – Luang Prabang
Departing on: every day
Departure time: 9:00 am
We will pick you up at the Thai – Lao border No. 4. The boat leaves at 9:00 am. Along the Mekong River as you journey downstream, we will stop to visit the hill tribal villages on the way. We then return to the boat and enjoy a buffet lunch served on board. The boat arrives at Pakbeng before sunset for an overnight stay in Pakbeng.
# Day 2 Pakbeng to Luang Prabang:
Early in the morning you can see the Pakbeng market (optional), with the nearby villagers. After breakfast we depart at 8:00 am. The first stop is at Ban Baw, the traditional whisky village. A buffet lunch is served on board. The second stop is to visit Pak Ou caves. There are two caves, ‘Tham Ting’ and ‘Tham Phoum.’ The caves contain thousands of Buddhist images. The boat arrives at Luang Prabang (a UNESCO world heritage city) before sunset
Room description and price:
1. The cost for a couple $1,000 USD
1. The cost for a group $1,500 USD
1. Private Mekong Cruise to Luang Prabang.
2. (English – speaking)
3. Entrance fees for Pak Ou caves.
4. Pick up from your hotel.
5. Lunch onboard.
6. Transfer to the boat and to Luang Prabang city.
7. Coffee, tea and fruits on board.
1.Visas and visa fees.
2. Personal expenses such as bar, telephone and laundry bills.
3. Foods and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Tips and gratuities.
5. No dinner and accommodation and breakfast in Pakbeng..