An Amazing Mekong River Cruises from Luang Prabang to Huay Xai, Laos to Thailand.
We run cruises on the Mekong River upstream and downstream between Luang Prabang – Pakbeng – Huay Xai. The cruise takes two days to trip stop a night in Pakbeng. It’s more of a luxury than public slow boat to Huay Xai. When you get to Lao border my team can help you to cross to Thai on the same day, the border close at 10 pm, you can go to Chiang Khong, Chiang Rai takes 2 hours and Chiang Mai takes 5:30 am
This is the perfect way to enjoy the beauty of the Mekong Cruise. We take care of all your worries and give you an unforgettable Mekong River experience.
The Laos Mekong River Cruises upstream from Luang Prabang Huay Xai and Chiang Khong:
Luang Prabang – Pakbeng – Huay Xai
Departure time: 7:00 am
Luang Prabang – Pakbeng: We will pick you up at your hotel in Luang Prabang. The boat leaves the main pier at 7 am. For the cruise upstream to Pakbeng we stop to visit the Pak Ou caves. There are two caves ‘Tham Ting’ and ‘Tham Phoum. There are thousands of Buddhist images and a great view of the Mekong cruise. A buffet lunch is served on board. You will arrive at Pakbeng to check in at your own hotel
Pakbeng – Huay xai:
Wake up early in the morning. After breakfast the boat leaves at 7 am and you will enjoy the Mekong River view along the way. We will show you the Khmu village (hill tribe) after that. A buffet lunch is served on board. The boat arrives in Huay Xai before 5 pm. We also offer the return journey. We will be happy to help you to go to Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Room description and price:
1. Price without hotel $130 per person
3. Child age 2-12 years old discount 50% $65 per person
4. (Less than 2 years old) are free of charge.
1. The boat trip from Luang Prabang to Huay Xai.
2. (English – speaking)
3. Entrance fees.
4. Pick up from your hotel.
5. Lunch on the boat.
6. Transfer to the boat and to Thai and Laos border.
8. Visit the hill tribe’s village on the way.
10. Coffee, tea and fruits on board.
1. Hotel in Pakbeng and breakfast in the morning
2. Personal expenses such as bar, telephone and laundry.
3. Overtime fees.
4. Tips and gratuities.
5. No dinner in Pakbeng.
The cost for pubic minivan 12 USD to go to Chiang Rai, it take 2 hours
The cost for private minivan 90 USD to go to Chiang Rai, it take 2 hours
The cost for pubic minivan 15 USD to go to Chiang Mai, it take 5 hours
Departure at Thai border 5:30 pm you will arrive about 10 pm in Chiang Mai
the cost for private minivan 140 USD to go to Chiang Mai
- Private car cost US$90 for you my team will drop you at your hotel in Chiang Rai (city)
Departure when you arrive at Thai border
- Public minivan cost US$12 per person, Driver will drop you at bus station in Chiang Rai (city) then you have to pay for Tuk Tuk to go to your hotel by yourself (Public minivan)
Departure at Thai border 5:30 pm
3. Local bus on the Laos side departure at Lao border 5 pm to go to Chiang Rai, they stop at bus station 2
The cost 85, 000 kip
We accept PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org