This is the popular way to take the two day slow boat trip down the Mekong River. Mekong River Cruises Chiang Khong to Luang Prabang, the trip will stop an overnight at Pakbeng. If you want to take a more comfortable boat tour we can stop and visit the local people and the famous Buddha caves (includes two lunches on board and transfer to Luang Prabang city).
Welcome to the Mighty Mekong River, it’s an adventure river
Tour program for the trip Mekong River Cruises Chiang khong to Luang Prabang
Day: 1 from Chiang khong to Pakbeng
Our team in Thailand side will pick you up at your hotel in Chiang Khong at 7:30 am, when you arrive at the Thai border please check out then get on the shuttle bus to Laos, your guide will wait for you at the Lao border with a welcome sign will be your name on it. Our team will help you with the visa and check in and after you check in transfer you to the pier,
On the boat trip you will journey down the river, beautiful nurture both side of the Mekong River, on the way we will stop to visit local people for sightseeing spend time there about an hour and back to the boat lunch time, enjoy your lunch on the boat, in the afternoon we will stop to overnight in Pakbeng at your hotel.
Pakbeng is small town where you will overnight
Day 2: From Pakbeng to Luang Prabang.
After your breakfast my boat will departure at 8 in the morning, if good luck time you will see the elephant another side of Pakbeng, another side is elephant camp.
you will see Pakbeng River just south the town, the name of the town came from this river.
on the way we will visit the local village, here the local people sell handmade, after that lunch on board, in the afternoon will visit the Parking Buddha, here spend an hour, here just near Luang Prabang an hour, our boat will continue to Luang Prabang we will stop at the Luang Prabang pier, just outside of Luang Prabang
We have minivan to pick you up and drop you at your hotel in Luang Prabang.
Please let my team know, where is your hotel in Luang Prabang?
If you don’t know yet, we will let you drop you at post office near the night market, the end of your trip.
This is not a private boat, join a group and you will travel with other passengers.
The cruise is fully operation every day in high season (November through February)
I also confirm that the cruise is running on the date you specified.
You need to make reservations in advance
In low season not confirm the daily (March through October)
you must e mail in advance to check with us.
The cost for the boat trip:
1. Price without accommodation $130 per person.
2. 1 day boat to Pakbeng the cost without accommodation US$90 each.
3. Child age 2-12 years old discount 50% $65 per person.
4.(Less than 2 years old) are free of charge.
1. 2 day boat trip to Luang Prabang.
2. Pick you up at your hotel in Chiang Khong and drop of at your hotel in Luang Prabang.
3. (English – speaking)
4. Entrance fees.
5. Pick up from your hotel.
6. Lunch on the boat.
7. Visit the hill tribe’s village on the way.
8. Coffee, tea and fruits on board.
1. Personal expenses such as bar, telephone and laundry.
2. Overtime fees.
3. Accommodation and breakfast in Pakbeng.
4. Dinner in Pakbeng (set menu)
1. We can pick you up in Chiang Khong at 7:30 am
2. When you are in Chiang Khong let me know your room number
2. We 2 lunches on the boat for the first day and second day
3. For the night in Pakbeng, please book by yourself
4. You can keep your luggage safely on the boat
5. We have minivan to drop you at your hotel in Luang Prbang (only in the town)
6. The first day take 7 hours and 8 hours for the second day
We accept PayPal: email@example.com