The first choice to do Laos Mekong River Cruise trip from Huay Xai to Luang Prabang on the Mekong River, Thailand to Laos.
Taking the Slow boat 2 day 1 night, the trip along the Mekong River you will enjoy the view and nurture and the local people along the the way. the half way you will an overnight in Pakbeng. the second day departure from Pakbeng to Luang Prabang
The first day departure from Huay Xai about 9 am on the boat we have lunch, tea coffee, fruit, water, soft drinks and alcoholic. on the way we stop at local village, in the evening stop for overnight in Pakbeng, after check in you can visit local market in Pakbeng.
The second day the boat will departure at 8 am here more adventure and beautiful loge at noon we visit one more village, after 2 hours we stop to visit the famous Buddha caves, here just near Luang Prabang about 1 hour, when the boat arrival in Luang Prabang pier we have minivan transfer you to your hotel in Luang Prabang you just tell them your accommodation.
Please reconfirm your trips a day before
And let me know your room number as well
# Two day boat trip in November 2019 the rate included Pakbeng Riverside hotel
1. Superior room $185 US each.
2. Deluxe room $225 US each.
3. Suite room $300 US each.
(Single charge extra $10 USD)
# One day boat trip to Pakbeng the rate with accommodation
1. Superior room $ 160 US each.
2. Deluxe room $200 US each.
3. Suite room $250 US each.
All the room included breakfast
Someday we will offer the traditional Lao dancer- show at the restaurant
1. Boat cruise to Luang Prabang (2 days)
2. (English – speaking)
3. Entrance fees for Pak Ou caves.
4. Pick up from your hotel.
5. Two Lunches on board.
6. Transfer to the boat and to Luang Prabang city.
7. Coffee, tea and fruits on board.
8. Accommodation and breakfast in Pakbeng.
1. Personal expenses such as bar, telephone and laundry bills.
2. Foods and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary.
3. Tips and gratuities.
4. Overtime fees.
6. Dinner in Pakbeng